Daniel Marx, CCIM is the Director of Asset Management. He is a seasoned President and Director of Operations for Commercial, Multi Family, & Single-Family Home Investments Funds. He has been practicing commercial and residential real estate for over 25 years and specializes in portfolio/asset management. Daniel is proficient in acquisition, management, and disposition of commercial, multi family, and single-family investment real estate.
Most recently he has overseen management of 3000+ residential investment properties, 4M+ square feet of commercial space, and assets totaling $700 MM. He is experienced in commercial leasing (office- retail), commercial sales, ground leases, and land in addition to having the ability to operate, extract profits, and increase NOI for commercial, multi-family & residential investment assets.
Daniel has a strong business development background and graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science (B.S.) in Finance from the University of Nevada Las Vegas Lee Business School. He is a co-founder of a successful Property Management division at a Las Vegas Real Estate Brokerage and developed and implemented the best practices, policies, and procedures for Commercial and Residential Property Management.
Affiliations | Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – Designee
- Only 6/10ths of 1% of Real Estate Agents in the US hold a CCIM Designation.
- Only 6% of Commercial Real Estate Professionals hold a CCIM designation.
- Southern Nevada CCIM Chapter – Member
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors – Member
- National Association of Realtors – Member
- National Apartment Association – Member
- Nevada State Apartment Association – Member